Shipments and returns
Delivery of Goods
- Silktime.lt commits to deliver goods within 5 days (within the territory of Lithuania) to the indicated address after the confirmation of order placement. This term will not apply if Silktime.lt does not have the chosen goods in stock. The Client will be informed about goods’ being out of stock. The Client agrees that on some occasions the delivery might be late due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case Silktime.lt promises to inform the Client about the unforeseen circumstances and to renegotiate the delivery of the goods with the Client.
- The Client promises to receive the goods personally. In the case where the Client cannot receive the goods personally and the goods are delivered to the indicated address, the Client does not have the right to make claim the delivery was to the wrong recipient.
- The goods ordered on Silktime.lt are delivered by Lithuanian LP EXPRESS or DHL EXPRESS. LP EXPRESS deliver items from 8AM to 6PM. Items are not delivered on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- If due to the Client’s fault or due to circumstances depending on the Client, LP EXPRESS cannot deliver the goods, the Client must collect the goods at the closest (according to address) branch of AB “Lithuanian Post”. If the Client fails to collect the goods after 3 notifications, the goods are returned to Silktime.lt and the Client has no right to make a claim about the delivery being late.
- The Client must immediately inform Silktime.lt via email or phone if the goods were not delivered within 5 days from the confirmation of delivery being received from Silktime.lt.
- The Client must immediately inform Silktime.lt if the goods were delivered in damaged packaging, if the goods delivered are not those ordered, or if the amount of delivered goods is wrong, or if the set of goods is wrong, if they are of the wrong shape or size.
- In all cases where the packaging of goods is damaged (wet, torn, etc.), the Client has to mention this in the confirmation of delivery, or to send a separate statement about the damaged packaging. If the Client records the details of the damage in the delivery confirmation, Silktime.lt is released from responsibility for damage of goods.
- Delivery in Lithuania: Silktime.lt delivers items from 4 EUR per item in Lithuania. If the order is more than 600 EUR, items are delivered without charge.
- Goods can be picked at the shop „Silktime“ in Vilnius, Lithuania. You will not be charged for delivery.
- Delivery to foreign countries depends on the country:
Lithuanian LP EXPRESS delivers items to 79 foreign countries. Parcels are seeking to deliver to Clients personally. International deliveries are made within the shortest time possible. It will cost from 2.90 to 38 EUR for a parcel up to 2 kg depending on the country. Please keep in mind that it takes around 1 week in EU for your order to come. However we can not accept responsibility of any damage or loss after the parcel has been sent!
LP (Lithuanian Post) delivers items to Russian Federation; it may take 1-2 weeks to deliver.
EXPRESS DHL Delivery:
Your order can be sent using DHL express courier service and be delivered in 2-4 working days anytime between 8 am and 6:30 pm. It will cost from 18 to 31 EUR for a parcel up to 1 kg depending on the country. It is also important that you provide your phone number so that DHL may arrange the delivery time with you.
If the order is more than 600 EUR, items are delivered without charge.
Additional shipping fees are calculated for every kg when the parcel weight is more than 2 kg when shipping with LP EXPRESS and more than 1 kg while shipping with DHL EXPRESS.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for taxes and/or duty fees imposed by their individual country.
- The Client is given the chance to exchange the goods that he has received with the same goods, but of different size, shape, colour, model or set. The Client may also return the goods that they do not like. The expense of returning the goods will be covered by the Client.
- The goods may be returned or exchanged only when the goods meet following standards:
- they were not used;
- they were not damaged;
- their usefulness is preserved;
- they are saleable;
- damage to packaging necessary for the examination of the goods will not render the goods unsaleable;
- they do not belong to the list of goods that cannot be exchanged or returned at the Client’s request.
- The Rules of Exchange and Return of Goods (issued by the Order Nr. 217 by the Minister of Economy of Republic of Lithuania on June 29 in 2001) denote the goods that Client has no right to exchange or return:
knitted male, female, childrens underwear (their codes according to Combined Nomenclature of Commodities – 61.07 – 61.09), sewn mens’, boys’, womens’ and girls’ undershirts, night-gowns, pyjamas and similar garments (their codes according to Combined Nomenclature of Commodities – 62.07 – 62.08), beddings, lamps (their code according to Combined Nomenclature of Commodities – 94.00), ect.
- When returning items, the Client must present a receipt.
- The items will be changed or returned after the Client fills in the form sent after the Client approaches us via e-mail.
- The items will be changed or returned in 5 days after receiving a written statement from the Client that they want to breach the buying – selling contract.
- In cases when the items are changed and there is a price difference between the initial and final choice of items, the Client commits to pay the price difference by transferring money to the account specified by Silktime.lt.
- In cases when Silktime.lt has no items to exchange for the initial order, Silktime.lt will return the Client’s money, excluding delivery cost and Paysera or PayPal taxes.
- Items, sold on special offers or sale are non-returnable.