Satin Helios nature
Silk satin is mulberry silk fabric suitable for bedding or clothing. It is 110" (280 cm) wide and 22 MM (momme weight). This heavy silk satin fabric looks extremely luxurious and is nearly identical to silk charmeuse, unless it is more shining. Fabric is smooth, soft, extremely pleasant to touch and perfect to lay on it.
Silk is organically related to human body substance and protects the body skin from drying, aging and allow it to rest. Fabric emitted from long mulberry silk threads nearly do not raise dust, what is especially important for those who are allergic to dust. And please not forget that silk proteins are widely used in cosmetics. So, this fabric naturally serve as silk mask too.The face side of fabric is glossy.
For your convenience, we could sew standard design bed linen using the fabric you are going to purchase from us. This service to our customers is provide for free.
The fabric weight (density): 95g/m2 (~22mm).
Fabric width: 280 cm.
Colour: natural, dye-free silk.
Composition: 100% Mulberry silk.
Price for 0.5 meter or 0.55 yard (1 unit = 0.5 meter / 0.55 yard)
Made in Germany.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Tax rules and shipping||Prices for non-EU are VAT excluded (except Russia). Buyer assumes responsibility for taxes imposed by their country. Shipping with LP EXPRESS: 4 - 38 EUR up to 2 kg ; with DHL EXPRESS: 18 - 31 EUR up to 1 kg . Shipping is free on orders more than 600 EUR.|
|Order processing time||1-2 weeks|
|Care of silk fabric||Hand or machine wash at 30°C. Use detergents for silk ONLY. Do not use bleach additives, softeners. Do not tumble dry. Dry away from direct sun. Do not shake wet fabric. Iron inside out using a cool setting. May shrink 3% or less.|
• Silk is a natural biofibre; it is made from proteins that contain 18 out of 20 amino acids that are identical to those in human skin.
• Silk allows body to breath; it keeps a comfortable balance between warmth and humidity.
• Silk is fine, light and durable, it has a lustre and an ultra smooth surface. This is important for people suffering from various skin irritations.
• Silk fabrics are almost dust-free, moreover chief constituent of silk - protein fibroin - absolutely does not irritate the immune system, it is not allergenic and is tolerated as a human protein.
• It is environmentally friendly – silk is fully biodegradable, renewable and needs no irrigation.100% silk satin - perfect for bed linen, as well as apparel - it is heavy weight fabric, durable and drapes beautifully.